Get your BBYin face mask for your children so you can match with them! Its design is both unique and functional. Follow these easy steps to place your order.
Step 1. Choose a fabric from the "Color" drop down. Don't like anything you see? Check out our Fabric Swatch page for more choices and choose the customize option. If you live in a warmer climate, we recommend choosing our thinner fabrics such as the I Love Neutrals!, Summer Fruit, Sweet Monet.
Note: We will contact you for your customized fabric preference.
Step 2. We make our children's masks with a standard length of 5.5 inches across, and 3.5 inches in height. Please choose the customize option if you would like one that fits your children perfectly.
Note: We will contact you for your customized measurements. We customize the mask based on measurements provided by you, so please measure carefully.
Step 3. With every purchase of a mask, $10 is donated to the DirectRelief: https://www.directrelief.org/. Please tell us if you have another charity preference.
Step 4. Wear it with a smile!
- One of a kind fine English or French Tweed that are breathable and hand washable. New tweed fabrics are added every month!
- Delicate Egyptian Cotton lining.
- Features pocket to insert disposable PM2.5 carbon filters for the extra protection!
- Elastic ear loops for comfort.
- The option to have an one of a kind mask that's made just for you!
- Handmade with love in New York.
- General non medical use only.
- Please remove this mask immediately if you develop any unwanted reactions or have difficulty breathing.